XX IN HEALTH WEEK
XX in Health Week offers a unique opportunity to bring the issue of gender diversity in health leadership to the forefront of conversations. Join us for social events and conversations on social media channels throughout the US and world!
- August 20 | 5:30 pm | Dinner at RPM with Erica Chain and Jasmin Phua: Women's Advancing Role in Healthcare
- August 22 l 6:30 pm l Mixer at WorldOne/Sermo with Ashley Boyd and Jessie Vera - Barret: How Do You Measure Success in Healthcare?
- August 25 | 1 pm CT/11 am PT | Twitter Chat with Dr. Erowele of CareNovate Magazine
- August 19 | 12 pm | Lunch at Naples 45 with Caroline LeCates: Shattering the Glass Ceiling - Where are We Today?
- August 23 | 12 pm | Lunch at Franchia with Mamta Parakh: Women in Health Startups
Palo Alto, CA
- August 24 | 12 pm | Lunch at Terrone with Nicola Kamath & Jennifer Chung: Leaping into Uncharted Opportunities
- August 20 | 6:00 pm | Dinner at R & G Lounge with Halle Tecco and Ana Manzur-Allan: The Ups and Downs of Being a Founder
- August 20 | 6:30 pm | Evening Mixer at Local Edition with Harveen Sethi: Women Shaping Global Health
- August 21 | 6:30 pm | Dinner with Clare Wylie at SF Local: Redesigning Healthcare
- August 22 | 6:00 pm | Dinner with Beth Andersen and Krista Burris at La Mar: Change is Good: Navigating Change Through Personal Empowerment and Developing Networks
- August 22 | 6:30 pm | Evening Mixer at Practice Fusion HQ with Lauren Fifield and Christina Farr: Creating Change in Healthcare Through New Perspectives
- August 23 | 6:00 pm | Evening Mixer with Sarah Seegal and Keely Strong at One Medical Group: The Patient Experience
Santa Monica, CA
- August 22 | 7:00 pm | Evening Mixer at Zengo with Jessica Santana and Mika Wang: Finding Areas Ripe for Disruption
- August 22 | 6:00 pm | Evening Mixer at Asia Nine with Jess Jacobs and Maggi Cary: I Am Healthcare
To organize a themed dinner, mixer or luncheon in your city please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We hope that you will be able to participate!
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
To create awareness and stimulate dialogue around the importance of gender diversity in healthcare, we are inviting men and women in health everywhere to write a post in their personal blog, company blog, or any online media outlets.